hehe
Uh, I play sock Dwight but not for that reason, i just like the pj's. You do you tho, I ain't judging
I just like the sweat pants. 0.O
Well, sure, but why do you share it with the rest of us?
Eurgh, that's weird. But you do you.
What the #########, let me join in next time will ya?
I just play Dwight for Dwight :)
@MrDardon I'll never get this image out of my head now:
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Uh, I play sock Dwight but not for that reason, i just like the pj's. You do you tho, I ain't judging
I just like the sweat pants. 0.O
Well, sure, but why do you share it with the rest of us?
Eurgh, that's weird. But you do you.
What the #########, let me join in next time will ya?
I just play Dwight for Dwight :)
@MrDardon I'll never get this image out of my head now: