I've been having strokes of bad luck lately

Out of 10 games 10 of them I spawned closest to the killer. It's not that big of a deal but it's extremely annoying that I have to be the first one to try and win the chase/waste the killer's time all the time :/

Comments

  • Dude, I freaking pray to be the first guy the killer finds but It never happens...

  • You are always found when you spawn close to a killer?

  • @Judith said:

    You are always found when you spawn close to a killer?

    Not always. Most of the time I just spawn closest then sneak around and be immersive so they avoid me. Only problem is I don't run immersion perks because I'm an aggressive player so it's a little easier for them to find me.

  • If you are near the killer at the beginning don't go for gens or move too much, just hide until they go elsewhere. You don't need perks for that don't worry. It should be adressed tho since it is unfair.