Enable full m/kb support on Xbox One
Xbox One supports native mouse and keyboard. However it is up to the developers to implement it into their games.
Just make it happen BHVR. I want to play with a mouse and controller.
Xbox One supports native mouse and keyboard. However it is up to the developers to implement it into their games.
Just make it happen BHVR. I want to play with a mouse and controller.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I agree. I’ve been playing Huntress for about a year now, and I’m mediocre since I’m on a controller.
I get 4Ks some of the time, but others it’s just a big fat N titty displeased
edit: changed fart to fat, damn autocorrect