A nurse's calling. Its in the shrine
For those of us that cannot Nurse, its in the shrine!
For those of us that cannot Nurse, its in the shrine!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Honestly, both killer choices are top tier.
Sprint Burst is really good...
No Mither... Just... No.
Yea, I got it forever ago tho :P
Nurse is free and you don't need to play a character to unlock their stuff.
@brokedownpalace
yea but the grind is what makes it worth getting in the shrine instead of leveling up
I got it. I feel dumb and embarrassed when I play Nurse, so Nurses Calling is one Perk where I do not have to worry about anymore.
A broken killer's calling ;)