The Nurse 2.0 (Console)

Are any Nurse mains noticing something different with the Nurse? I'm on the One X with significantly better frames than the original, but this update it feels something is different. It's hard to tell but definitely one issue I notice is after multiple blink hits the frames drop below 10fps. 

There seems to be other issues. If you notice anything please inform me. 

Comments

  • The frame rate seems pretty bad overall so far. It’s starting to give me a headache.

    Edit: am also on the one x
  • QuailHead said:
    The frame rate seems pretty bad overall so far. It’s starting to give me a headache.
    I've gotten a few messages from other players who are having the same issues. It's really bad. Especially on Nurse. 
  • @HertZ_Bad said:
    Are any Nurse mains noticing something different with the Nurse? I'm on the One X with significantly better frames than the original, but this update it feels something is different. It's hard to tell but definitely one issue I notice is after multiple blink hits the frames drop below 10fps. 

    There seems to be other issues. If you notice anything please inform me. 

    I'm a PC player...
    But I think we did a pretty good job so far :3

  • Ps4 master race

  • I played one game with BIlly on xbox one (base model) and it was normal. By normal I mean around 25fps on an Auto Wreckers map.

    I am expecting a huge problem with frame rate in general though when I play more when the store has updated.

  • I played one game with BIlly on xbox one (base model) and it was normal. By normal I mean around 25fps on an Auto Wreckers map.

    I am expecting a huge problem with frame rate in general though when I play more when the store has updated.

    Sounds about right. 
  • Ps4 master race

    Master at not having the update yet. 

    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
  • The dark nurse skin can cause even on highend PCs framedrops, I dont even want to think about what can happen on console.... :angry:

  • Master said:

    The dark nurse skin can cause even on highend PCs framedrops, I dont even want to think about what can happen on console.... :angry:

    Really? How do you know it's the cosmetic? Have you tested it a few times? I wouldn't doubt it though. 

    Wish she would get optimized on console but that likely won't happen.