Where to find the Q&A Dev Livestream?
I heard it is today but it doesn't say where they'll be doing it or when? Do I just browse twitch all day 'till I see it or...
I heard it is today but it doesn't say where they'll be doing it or when? Do I just browse twitch all day 'till I see it or...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
On the Dead by Daylight twitch account
Does anyone know when?
2pm eastern. So an hour and 20 minutes roughly from when i'm posting this.
@BayBounty Around 1:00-2:00pm EST.
Heres their channel! Keep an eye out!
https://m.twitch.tv/deadbydaylight/profile
We'll be live here at 2PM (Eastern): https://www.twitch.tv/deadbydaylight