I have one, serious, question for the Devs.

Would it have been so bad if you had left the pig they way she was on the PTB (meaning having not nerfed her), and let the community test her at that level and tell you how we felt?

Comments

  • She'd have been top tier, joint with Billy.

    I think it would have been fine.

  • Would it have been bad? No.

    Why didn't they do this instead of hard-nerfing her? Because.

  • They want the killers to have power and abilities so they get to DO THINGS. However, they can't have the killer's power DO ACTUAL THINGS that have a varying time of resolution. Hillbilly chainsawed you, the Devs know the pick up time, the average travel time, and the average save time. The Pig's Beartraps have a maximum time but since it has an element of randomness on which box will save you they want to remove it's ability to DO ACTUAL THINGS.

    Honestly, if they hadn't already tested it and seen it abused I'm sort of surprised we didn't see "While hooked within the Terror Radius of the killer the progress bar stops".