Are the devs messing with matchmaking on PS4 this morning?

Killer queue times are absolutely awful right now. I haven't seen them this bad for killer since the matchmaking tests.

Is something on their end messing up while they're prepping server tests on PC?

Comments

  • I noticed that too

  • I've had it too, matches take ages but once it finds one surv then normlly the rest come in pretty quickly.

  • Actually I was attempting to play since last night and it took me over 5-10 minutes to find as a match as a solo survivor.

    Honestly I don’t know what the issue could be. I haven’t tried it out this morning however.

  • For me it's been latency issues. Either getting pushed slightly to the left into walls, or a running vault into a window turns into a slow crawl, and at one point getting teleported away from a gen I was working on just as a skill check hit, causing it to fail. I've checked on my end and my internet is good, and I've had these issues across multiple Killers.

  • Ps4 killer times for me are usually 10 seconds at most.

  • @BBQnDemogorgon said:

    @ShrekIsHot Me too but not today

    Maybe because of recent planned implementations and a complete server overhaul of players.

  • I've noticed there is a massive wait time even for survivor for matches lately, I play rank 9 currently bc I've only played twice since last reset and it shouldn't be this bad mid rank? When I finally did get a match it was a constant 1000 ping LF, let's just say that I didn't even know that ping was possible and that match was as amazing as I thought it would be...😂