Closing the Hatch should NOT activate Adrenaline
No, just NO!!!!
Devs, remove that activation.
@not_queen @peanits
No, just NO!!!!
Devs, remove that activation.
@not_queen @peanits
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
but it activates once the exit gates are powered? why would they change it
Ok, sure, then remove NOED activation aswell and we have a deal.
Then also deactivate NOED
This was before we had the option to close the hatch. It needs to be adjusted to “Adrenaline active when the 5th genrator is completed“, since hatch now spawns on the last survivor, no matter how many gens are done. This perks needs drawbacks and not another buff.
So noed doesn't activate and RBT dont activate too.
Seems fine to me
that's dumb. the description of the perk is literally "You are fuelled by unexpected energy when on the verge of escape." I don't even get how it's a problem, once u find them before they open a gate, how are they getting away
This is like saying Hope should not activate when hatch is closed, no
Why ? If the perk is activated when the gates are turned on ? I did not understand your point.
Ooof that's some biased opinion here. You ever played solo survivor? It already comes with conditions to have any use of Adrenaline, most of the time the activation doesn't matter anyway.
The bigger picture isnthast devs are intentionally or unintentionally currently using different triggers for activcating perks or mechanisms (RBT)
The description of the perks (in english) are correctly describing which condition applies to which perk, except "Wake up" which triggers in EGC(hatch) although it says otherwise.
Upon closing the hatch as example bitter murmur/dark sense or rbt's dont activate because theynuse the last generator as condition. Noed and adrenale only require the gates powered, so they would activate then.
The devs need to work on those triggers. Removing the *last generator" condition and make them trigger on "gates powered" might work.... Or have the perks check for both conditions.
NOED shouldn't activate too then.
@Poweas NOED activates when they close it? Even if 2 gens are done and it's just you?
@Bithard
Check ingame or on the wiki. Their tooltips state that the perks activate when the gates are powered, not when the last generator is done.
See my other post for an explanation.
Yup, it activates
@Bithard hell yeah, and the OP wants Adrenaline nerfed 😂😂😂😂
Closing the hatch does not activate Adrenaline, but energizes the exit gates and this activates Adrenaline, as always was. It don't need to change.
@Poweas well, that seems fair 😂😂😂 I might be a little biased but isn't NOED a tiny bit stronger than adrenaline in this situation 😂
@Bithard I know, they're equal. I dont want to see them nerfed but everyone wants one nerfed without their version.
@Poweas that is my issue with a lot of nerfs. The Devs need to take feedback from people who play both sides and not the people crying about 1 side.
I'm a survivor main and of course I am going to want buffs and nerfs that I shouldn't. It's the same for the killer mains on here.
This is wrong. The hatch spawns the same way as always, and will not appear for the last survivor if at least 2 generators are not done.
This was mentioned in the FAQ.
@bendermac
this thread is stupid. It's already hard enough for the last survivor since the update
The EGC hatch will spawn when one SV is left, regardless of how many gens are finished.
The none trigger of NOED when closing hatch with one SV left in the trial, is totally fine by me
I may find Adrenaline annoying, but I see no issue with it starting when the Hatch closes. If anything, I think NOED is the one that shouldn't activate when the Hatch is closed since the point of that is that it's a catch-up mechanic, not a "catch-up as well as dominate when ahead" mechanic. If Adrenaline doesn't activate when the Hatch closes, neither should NOED (though I'm not even sure NOED should even activate when the Hatch closes anyways, regardless of what happens to Adrenaline).