I finally know exactly what TrU3Ta1ent says
For those who didn't know, he says:
"You get the cap, the emotes and linkage! Welcome to the Trumunity"
(Sigh of relief)
For those who didn't know, he says:
"You get the cap, the emotes and linkage! Welcome to the Trumunity"
(Sigh of relief)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I refuse to believe that's true. He clearly says Camel's somewhere in there.
He is now a survivor main, right?
It’s been on reddit for a couple of years now
Camels hands. I hear camels hands lulz.
"You get the Camel's hand and luggage"
What I used to hear:
You get the cats, the emotes, lickage
Thank you for your Opportunities
Definitely not.
Ok , good for you that you know what someone says.
yuchetuhcapemotechuntEEE
Lol! He just posted a compilation vid with him saying it slowly with no slur and his gf said it too
I used to hear 'You get the camels foot and licky! Thank you for this opportunity'. Now I've opened my eyes...
I think he is a Kano main ATM :p
In all seriousness, he has to play more survivor than killer because his killer lobbies take ages at higher ranks. As far as bias goes, he seems pretty fair, maybe slightly killer sided. I think he's gonna love the new coldwind jungle gyms.
Pepega
FYI
Here's the link:
https://youtu.be/G1E9pl2WUoYHe says it at 8:30.
(I always heard "Camel's hand" too)