What happened to Benedict Baker?
Am I the only one wishing they'd bring back the flavor text from this guy's adventures? It added a lot to getting to know both survivors and killers! Have the devs said anything about it that I'm unaware of?
Am I the only one wishing they'd bring back the flavor text from this guy's adventures? It added a lot to getting to know both survivors and killers! Have the devs said anything about it that I'm unaware of?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah I miss the guy.
Hopefully the next event probably summer bbq will have more stuff on him.
Something happen to him at Hallowed Blight event. Entity found him.
That's not it.
The devs have been lazy with the Killer Lore entries, they've been missing since before Hallowed Blight.