why ruin pig?

I am so angry that the devs just ruined pig by giving her:"rbt will not tick down when in the terror radious" like what? She was already not a strong killer like i get the exit gate thing but why the terror radious? You guys have any thoughts?😥😫

Comments

  • This content has been removed.
  • It’s the same as with legion - otherwise, it makes possible abusing the chase mechanics to set off the timer. It’s not as easy to do as with legion since it takes so long, but I suppose they didn’t like the capacity for her to do it end game

  • Pig could have become god-tier ;.;

  • I mean you can still croush behind a Survivor with RBT. No Terror, follow and kill.

  • Her power was appearantly too stronk for Behavior to handle when it came to the End-Game Collapse. She could potentially ruin the survivors' fun. That's a big no-no.

  • @fireplace123ttv said:

    It’s the same as with legion - otherwise, it makes possible abusing the chase mechanics to set off the timer. It’s not as easy to do as with legion since it takes so long, but I suppose they didn’t like the capacity for her to do it end game

    You can literally just follow the person crouched

  • Apparently they agree. The terror radius change was reverted

  • 😯🤗praise the lord

  • In my opinion it was a free whispers, which made it too easy to patrol jigsaw boxes.