Endgame collapse buff idea
Yes, I play console, but that don't mean ######### when the endgame timer is 3 minutes and works like the rbt timer, so I think after exits open, 2 minutes is not bad
Yes, I play console, but that don't mean ######### when the endgame timer is 3 minutes and works like the rbt timer, so I think after exits open, 2 minutes is not bad
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Two minutes, hide the timer from Survivors, and have the lava-flooring be seen by Survivors only. Right now, as it currently stands, the Collapse is just a joke to Survivors and would rather play and toy with the Killer with the new collapse rather than get out, which is kind of sad, but we can only wait and see what they'll do with it. :P
@Chaotic_Riddle Not a bad idea
why hiding the timer for survivor but that wont happend survivors will need to know when to escape
the timer should 2 minutes like op said or maybe 1:30 minutes
EGC starts:
Survivors - "Its Farming Time."