For me it’s Jane and Laurie.
I like Davids and Dwights. My least favorite though are Cringe Min's
David's, definitely. An incomprehensible mess of Irish badassery.
"U mad?"
David, obviously. Worst is Feng's
Seriously though. I love Legion's and Plague's. Legion's are like quotes from a gang. And Plague's are passages from her religious book.
"Buckle up fuckos! Let's roll."
Mine would be Hopes, I think its @Peasant's choice, "Buckle up fuckos! Let's roll"
"We have to work together as a team. I need YOU to survive so that I can survive!" -Dwight Fairfield
Lol, I say that EVERY time I get in a group project in school.
@Hoodied said:Mine would be Hopes, I think its @Peasant's choice, "Buckle up fuckos! Let's roll"
@Hoodied said:
@Hoodedfengm1n That's correct!
@TheGameZpro3 said:"We have to work together as a team. I need YOU to survive so that I can survive!" -Dwight FairfieldLol, I say that EVERY time I get in a group project in school.
@TheGameZpro3 said:
XD, I can second this
@Peasant said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/439721#Comment_439721@Hoodedfengm1n That's correct!
@Peasant said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/439721#Comment_439721
I actually say this in real life too
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like Davids and Dwights. My least favorite though are Cringe Min's
David's, definitely. An incomprehensible mess of Irish badassery.
"U mad?"
David, obviously. Worst is Feng's
Seriously though. I love Legion's and Plague's. Legion's are like quotes from a gang. And Plague's are passages from her religious book.
"Buckle up fuckos! Let's roll."
Mine would be Hopes, I think its @Peasant's choice, "Buckle up fuckos! Let's roll"
"We have to work together as a team. I need YOU to survive so that I can survive!" -Dwight Fairfield
Lol, I say that EVERY time I get in a group project in school.
@Hoodedfengm1n That's correct!
XD, I can second this
I actually say this in real life too