When do you think Switch version will come?
I can't wait for it, I already saved money just for it, the online and maybe some DLCs.
I can't wait for it, I already saved money just for it, the online and maybe some DLCs.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Play on PC.
Rly dont play DbD on consoles.
I believe around October November. They said end of year, and I doubt they will make us pay for the unlicensed dlcs made before then (think doctor, hag, clown, legion,) though I don't know if unlicensed dlcs this year would be included (think plague)
Myers, Freddy and leatherface are Garunteed to be paid content though
Hopefully it's like a goty edition and you only have to pay for the licensed dlc
I already play on PC and PS4 hahaha
Did you see the framerate in the DbD Switch trailer? I hope they straighten that out. Nobody deserves 15 frames.
But why? Its gonna look like ######### and run like it LUL
To play in bed, outside, at the beach, when I'm in another house,... the purpose of the Switch, and if it could run Doom, I don't think there will be any problem
Play outside? At the beach? Really? You need a decent internet connection for DBD.. and I'd suggest taking some time away from technology if you're playing video games at the beach.
Phones actually provides internet... and mine never gave me connection issues