I'm confused on the Legion Change.
Frenzy power gauge amount lost when landing an attack outside Frenzy: 50%. (was 100%)
What does this mean? I understand all the other ner….. I mean changes, but I don't understand what this implies.
Frenzy power gauge amount lost when landing an attack outside Frenzy: 50%. (was 100%)
What does this mean? I understand all the other ner….. I mean changes, but I don't understand what this implies.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wow, I totally misread. Ignore this comment.
Originally, when you hit a Survivor without entering Feral Frenzy, your power gauge would be reset to 0%. Now, it resets down by 50%, so if you’re at 75%, go to M1 a player without activating Feral, you’ll be down to 25%.
I hope this helps. :)
Love to see more ne.... changes implemented to the Legion,