Bans for the double killer glitch are happening now
Just got hit with a 24 ban for exploiting and the only thing I can imagine that would trigger that is when I did the 2 killer glitch. The message is a little inaccurate though, it says you exploited to gain a competitive advantage, even though in the single game I used the glitch I played as pig and trolled around pretending to repair gens and the killer ended up just farming that game. So it looks like its just a standard message.
You cant appeal temp bans per https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/
but if for some reason this is your 4th ban and it got escalated to a permanent and you didn't act like an ######### doing the 2 killer glitch you can appeal it at https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
Just a heads up for everyone.
Comments
Also I did this glitch before there was the announcement about it, so it looks like you get banned regardless of when the announcement was released.
BHVR be like....
I get why they did it, and I know its not possible to check everyone's games to see if they used the glitch to be a dick or not. But it is lame they are banning people that did it before the announcement.
A 24 hour break for dbd isn't gonna kill me though, so its not like its the end of the world or anything.
BHVR be like...
Well it had to be done on purpose and if it was by accident you should have dced out and filled a bug report, using such exploits is against the rules I don't see it as unfair to give out a ban for it when it ruins the game for the other people.
Now the other one where you use the add-ons is unfair to ban for imo as that can be done without knowledge.