Thank you all!
I have learned much through this community and had a over all good time and came out knowing more than I did coming in, I am sure I'm not super known in this community but I want to give you guys the good ol' appreciation message, feel free to say what you like, I sure got into some Killers and Survivors through this. May not have a lot of topic here but thank you all, truly.
A little to add here but to see what you guys have to say means a lot to me and I care for all of it, I come back feeling refreshed (most of the time) to see you guys and talk again, I love that I have a platform to express my love for this game as others can.
I love all of you and wish the best for you, there'll be another day after this and whatever chapter your life is right now, know that things won't stay to the worst of itself, have a good day!
Comments
Thanks for sharing a piece of your heart
Speaking of piece: your piece is massive
Hm, don't see thank you messages often.
Mostly it's either that we're all toxic or that they're leaving the game cause it's not like the good ol' days.
This is refreshing. Hope you'll have tons more fun!
Love you too. ๐ฅฐ
Feels the same buddy...
Same dude ๐
<3
We are all here because of our passion for this game. Some people get a little heated and it's normal... that being said, I want to say thanks to you for taking the time to spread some positivity, I am glad you found something here that's worth coming back to. ๐ค