quit de pipping due to rage quitters

You need to stop punishing both sides but especially survivors when the killer rage quits because he can't get anyone down in 1st few minutes. The pic shows me losing 1 pip on my non main that's trying to do a bugged daily which is wrong. I'd managed to sabotage 1 hook and was working on another since I wasn't near any gens when he quit. I didn't get a quitter bonus for him leaving either. The bloodpoints for quitter bonus not a big deal, the depip due to the quitter is another matter.

Comments

  • Just for your information, currently the killer is punished more if the survivors DC
    Lets sum up current situation:

    Killer DCs

    • 5k BP for each survivor
    • blackpip guaranteed (yes there is a visual bug for ages now but you never lose your rank)
    • survivors keep their items/addons

    Survivor DCing (all 4 of them)

    • Killer gets 2500 BP
    • Killer loses addons/offerings
    • Killer blackpips

    I hope you understand now

  • Visual bug, you don't actually depip

  • @Master said:
    Just for your information, currently the killer is punished more if the survivors DC
    Lets sum up current situation:

    Killer DCs

    • 5k BP for each survivor
    • blackpip guaranteed (yes there is a visual bug for ages now but you never lose your rank)
    • survivors keep their items/addons

    Survivor DCing (all 4 of them)

    • Killer gets 2500 BP
    • Killer loses addons/offerings
    • Killer blackpips

    I hope you understand now

    I've actually kept my addons and items occasionally as a killer and as survivor I sometime lose items/addons depending on when the killer quits. I've never actually timed each time but there is a time duration that seems to determine what you keep. But offerings are always lost bot sides, even if the killer quits during loading screen.

    In my case I did in fact depip not a visual bug since when I played my pips went up and down according to whether or not I hit that minus/even/positive areas. For the survivors if it does in fact actually depip not bug as in my case 4 get whacked versus the one killer.

  • @powerbats said:

    @Master said:
    Just for your information, currently the killer is punished more if the survivors DC
    Lets sum up current situation:

    Killer DCs

    • 5k BP for each survivor
    • blackpip guaranteed (yes there is a visual bug for ages now but you never lose your rank)
    • survivors keep their items/addons

    Survivor DCing (all 4 of them)

    • Killer gets 2500 BP
    • Killer loses addons/offerings
    • Killer blackpips

    I hope you understand now

    I've actually kept my addons and items occasionally as a killer and as survivor I sometime lose items/addons depending on when the killer quits. I've never actually timed each time but there is a time duration that seems to determine what you keep. But offerings are always lost bot sides, even if the killer quits during loading screen.

    In my case I did in fact depip not a visual bug since when I played my pips went up and down according to whether or not I hit that minus/even/positive areas. For the survivors if it does in fact actually depip not bug as in my case 4 get whacked versus the one killer.

    Well unless you have footage of that happening, I dont believe you. Sometimes it looks like you lost your items as survivor, but they are just unequipped and just returned to your inventory (I remember at one point I actually lost my stuff, but never again). I have never get to keep my addons as killer after a game.

  • @Master said:

    @powerbats said:

    @Master said:
    Just for your information, currently the killer is punished more if the survivors DC
    Lets sum up current situation:

    Killer DCs

    • 5k BP for each survivor
    • blackpip guaranteed (yes there is a visual bug for ages now but you never lose your rank)
    • survivors keep their items/addons

    Survivor DCing (all 4 of them)

    • Killer gets 2500 BP
    • Killer loses addons/offerings
    • Killer blackpips

    I hope you understand now

    I've actually kept my addons and items occasionally as a killer and as survivor I sometime lose items/addons depending on when the killer quits. I've never actually timed each time but there is a time duration that seems to determine what you keep. But offerings are always lost bot sides, even if the killer quits during loading screen.

    In my case I did in fact depip not a visual bug since when I played my pips went up and down according to whether or not I hit that minus/even/positive areas. For the survivors if it does in fact actually depip not bug as in my case 4 get whacked versus the one killer.

    Well unless you have footage of that happening, I dont believe you. Sometimes it looks like you lost your items as survivor, but they are just unequipped and just returned to your inventory (I remember at one point I actually lost my stuff, but never again). I have never get to keep my addons as killer after a game.

    I've got some recordings of when stuff was being buggy (dailies mostly) so I'll have to look and yes I know about stuff being returned to inventory. But I've also had like other stuff actually vanish from inventory that was never equipper before hand. I finally got an error message saying there was a synchronisation error the other day. The 1st time I've ever gotten it and it said there was no guarantee things would be saved if i didn't restart.

  • Honestly I'm sick to the point of losing items nearly every game cause a killer cries and backs out. I firmly believe if you quit the game there should be a penalty. Ie a timed ban that increases over time. So it's starts maybe 10 minutes then pushes half hour so on so forth. Survivors could maybe have the same or could even lose items, perks or something. Just give someone a sort of punishment for clicking the 'leave game' button. Even if I'm being shredded by survivors I always stay till the end. 
  • And all your precious killer is victim of DC’s is thrown straight out a skyscraper window, when we get to PS4. Where killer dc’s make survivor LOSE ALL POINTS, ALL ITEMS, ALL SARDS, DATA IN THE HOUR, ADD ONS. OFFERINGS. And sent to the main menu, having no idea who the killer was.