About sound bugs...

Did anyone actually report these? I've gone back almost to the beginning of April on PC bug report, and all I see are bug reports from survivors (stuff like the terror radius and generators).

Comments

  • It doesn't look like they're fixing Spirit either, because she should have been addressed this patch. So yayyy, no mindgames at pallet loops.

  • Seems two killers posted a bug report (each) while I was browsing, but did anyone report these sound bugs before?

  • @Poweas said:

    It doesn't look like they're fixing Spirit either, because she should have been addressed this patch. So yayyy, no mindgames at pallet loops.

    Did you report any bugs with the Spirit? I see a lot of complaining on General Discussions, but I didn't see any bug reports regarding sounds that killers can hear. The section's name isn't a coincidence; bug reports go in the bug report section.

  • @Poweas said:

    It doesn't look like they're fixing Spirit either, because she should have been addressed this patch. So yayyy, no mindgames at pallet loops.

    Well, at least survivors can't see what u r actually doing. Since the bug exists I'm going into phase but stay still, all vault over the pallet lol.

    But still sad that they haven't fixed it. Lets see how long it takes

  • @HavelmomDaS1 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/437534#Comment_437534

    Well, at least survivors can't see what u r actually doing. Since the bug exists I'm going into phase but stay still, all vault over the pallet lol.

    But still sad that they haven't fixed it. Lets see how long it takes

    Again, did anyone actually report it?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Usually when I report bugs, I do it via a support ticket instead of forum (if it's an exploit for example, I want as few people knowing about it as possible).

    In regards to that, I've made reports about various sound bugs, but I'm pretty sure they just get ignored.

    Is there an actual support ticket category specifically for bug reports?