Pig RBT

The Pig

-RBTs only become active whenever a generator is completed. Inactive RBTs will no longer trigger when attempting to leave via an exit gate. *NOTE: Initiating the End Game Collapse will not complete generators, but will block them. This means that any inactive RBTs will remain inactive.

-The RBT timer now stops if the Survivor is within the Terror Radius, as opposed to when in a Chase

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/59071/2-7-0-mid-chapter-player-test-build#latest

Basically RBT will work the same. The only time they will work differently during end game is if Pig triggers End Game Collapse herself.

So one possible strategy with her would be to do some sort of end game build with NOED/Blood Warden with stacked gear add-ons to slow boxes, get 2 active traps in play, then trigger EGC. Those players with active traps can't leave, and with NOED/BW you can make sure the other don't leave either.

Viability depends on some of the details of EGC.

Comments


  • @[Deleted User] said:

    "Basically RBT will work the same"

    Except being completely useless in end game as they will literally do nothing but be a fashionable hat for the survivor.

    It just means you have to put them on before end game. Most Pigs use them before end game anyway. I used to keep one for end game just because but now I will be aiming to put it on before the last gen pops.

  • Lol so If I get RBT'ed by pig all i have to do is use my key to unlock the hatch and escape before a gen is done? LOL what a Joke. I thought pig was already joke. This is just sad. Sorry to Pig mains out there. Guess you should pick up Meyers now.

  • @SailedSavage said:

    Lol so If I get RBT'ed by pig all i have to do is use my key to unlock the hatch and escape before a gen is done? LOL what a Joke. I thought pig was already joke. This is just sad. Sorry to Pig mains out there. Guess you should pick up Meyers now.

    You can already do this though???

  • @SailedSavage said:

    Lol so If I get RBT'ed by pig all i have to do is use my key to unlock the hatch and escape before a gen is done? LOL what a Joke. I thought pig was already joke. This is just sad. Sorry to Pig mains out there. Guess you should pick up Meyers now.

    That's the way its always been. Hatch escapes always nullified a RBT.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/437158#Comment_437158

    It just means you have to put them on before end game. Most Pigs use them before end game anyway. I used to keep one for end game just because but now I will be aiming to put it on before the last gen pops.

    Exactly. It was very useful to keep one or two RBTs for the endgame. And it could turn the match when the killer got genrushed.

    The Pig's endgame is dead now. It's an immense nerf.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/437164#Comment_437164

    There were several ways to nerf RBTs and make it worthy because of EGC.

    Making her power literally do nothing while also nerfing it at all points of the game is not the way to go.

    You can't use them after the gates are powered. That's literally the only downside now. How is that a nerf at all points of the game?

    Just use them before end game. Simple. Pigs do this already. I was one of the few that would save my last trap but now I won't. Most of the time I didn't want to anyway I just did it to play safe. Now there is no reason so I will just use it like I should have.

    But the fact you can still lock someone in the game with you (remember you can close hatch now) means that if you ever get 2 active traps you can get a guaranteed 2k, possible 3/4k if you do an end game Pig build now.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/437226#Comment_437226

    The fact that they don't tick down when the survivor is within the Pig's terror radius now?

    On maps like The Game or other smaller maps, that's a huge nerf.

    I've legit only been killed once by a RBT before as a survivor and that was with the whole tampered timer & box of gears combo after getting the worst RNG on the Jigsaw boxes on pre-changed Swamp.

    I agree that part I don't like. But you do have the ability to crouch and it hides your TR which means they will tick down.

    I think a more reasonable solution would be that it stop ticking when a chase starts, and ends when both the chase ends and the survivor is out of the Pig's TR. Then if you just enter her TR it keeps going, but if you can get a chase started you have more wiggle room to evade her without worrying about the RBT.

  • @thesuicidefox You can't just crouch the entire time, that's only 92% speed and too slow to patrol gens etc.

  • TBH I always just kinda... accepted death if the pig put a trap on after the gates were powered. As a pig player I used them up early and got better gatekeeper from the slowdown, along with frequent 3/4k without the gens being done.

    The end game change is meh to me, but the timer terror radius change needs to be reverted for pig. It's obvious the devs want to reduce tunneling, but the free whispers PTB pig gets encourages it...