lol I was right!

Mrs Piggy gets a nerfs... Well thanks devs for that unneeded changes?

tututut.png


Comments

  • I understand the end-game trap change (sort of) but what I don't understand is the terror radius change. Like ######### her RBTs were weak already but now they're literally pointless.

  • @makayla the devs are trying to balance the game around yellow and green ranks.

    I am honestly really dissatisfied with this PTB overall.

  • Yup, these changes absolutely destroyed RBTs. They were fine the way they were.

  • @Delfador said:

    @makayla the devs are trying to balance the game around yellow and green ranks.

    I am honestly really dissatisfied with this PTB overall.

    Still waiting for mine to unpack so I haven't played but I'm really upset about the pig changes since she's one of my favorite killers. Not sure how I feel about the other changes, need to test them.

  • If they didn't change her TR some patch ago it would be fine for the TR based timer, but now it's just completly moronic, i feel like if this goes trough live, Monitor will be almost mandatory on her.

  • @makayla said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/436980#Comment_436980

    Still waiting for mine to unpack so I haven't played but I'm really upset about the pig changes since she's one of my favorite killers. Not sure how I feel about the other changes, need to test them.

    Same