PTB April 23rd
Does anyone know what time the PTB goes live today. I follow the devs on their social media account, but I don't think they've announced any specifics as to when it goes live.
Does anyone know what time the PTB goes live today. I follow the devs on their social media account, but I don't think they've announced any specifics as to when it goes live.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Presumably either 1:00pm EST or 2:00pm EST, for my timezone, if that helps. :)
@sensualsatan
I’ve notice for most ptb to come out 11:00 am EST. However, the devs have been switching up on their usual schedules lately.
I've seen a lot of people say 11:00am EST, so in just under 2 hours.
11-12 sometimes, 1-2 sometimes
ca. 5-6pm MEZ if youre from europe
Why are people excited for a PTB? The developers don't care about whatever feedback we give them.