Balance PATCHES Ideas

Updates (big) are + / - every 1,5 month.


1,5 month is 6 weeks (5-7 weeks every update)


You should do TWO MID-CHAPTERS but smaller and every 3 weeks.


Thank you goodbye

Comments

  • Maybe I'm spoiled by Overwatch having frequent patches to fix bugs and exploits asap but I honestly think DbD should update balance when necessary, not every 3 months or so.

  • @ClogWench said:

    Maybe I'm spoiled by Overwatch having frequent patches to fix bugs and exploits asap but I honestly think DbD should update balance when necessary, not every 3 months or so.

    They tried that, and people complained that the game had too many "irrelevant" updates.

  • So there would be a ptb before the previous patch that was ptb'd released?

    Bad idea.

    It takes at least 2 weeks for ptb to start and go to live build.

    Not even including hype build up/communication leading up.

  • @Orion Maybe not balance but at least exploits. Legion mend exploit still being in the game is ridiculous. If not patching it, they could've at least disabled the mend time addons.