Solidarity question
How do you let other survivors know to let you heal them first? Half of the time I don't get any benefit from this perk because they start rubbing Jane as fast as possible. If I try to get on top they'll just keep grabbing her. It's all very awkward.
Comments
Just move and start healing them?
Yes it is awkward when survivors try to heal each other at the same time - just like reading the last two lines of the OP out of context. Smart survivors should know a Jane is likely to have solidarity. Oh yeah, I guess that means having smart ones to begin with.
Maybe point at them, then try to heal. All I know is usual protocol is someone just off the hook gets healed first, though that should always be someone who is on last hook gets healed first.
Run another healing perk so they realize you can heal them faster.
We'll Make It is stellar. It gives them an icon when you unhook, so they know to wait or lead you someplace safe and let you heal.