Let’s discuss this....
How do y’all feel about the “Nea ugly” situation. I personally don’t think she is. Yes this is an important matter. :) :b
How do y’all feel about the “Nea ugly” situation. I personally don’t think she is. Yes this is an important matter. :) :b
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
She's fine imo. She has some good skins, too, and her resting face just isn't neutral. Some may dislike that, but I don't really mind.
@fluffybunny I agree, honestly the main problem is her makeup skins.
She looks fine with makeup, without it...meh
Who cares? I personally feel Meg's the ugly one.. out of the original survivors. The licensed ones all have that.. uncanny valley blank stare to them.
@se05239 it’s just for fun and I agree, Meg really is.
I personally think Nea looks pretty rather than ugly, but beauty isn't something you can objectively define. The same things that make me think she has a nice face probably make someone else think she has a bad one.
@TheRockstarKnight you’re absolutely right.
@TreemanXD Thanks! If we can agree on that, can we agree...
u shud no booli the Meggie!
XD The Meg is hilarious!
@TreemanXD I'm glad you liked it!
Someone posted it on reddit ages ago but IDK where it's originally from. I saved it tho, because I find it both adorable and funny. :D
It's because she used to have a borked exit gate animation that stretched her face and popped out her eyeballs. That's where the meme came from.
OMG!o.O