what did you picture when you heard "End game collapse"?
my first thought was that the world would literally collapse and end up looking like the ruvik boss fight from the evil within 1.
my first thought was that the world would literally collapse and end up looking like the ruvik boss fight from the evil within 1.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah i tought it was a litteral collaspe and that the arena would get shorter and shorter while focusing on the 2 main exit gates.
I just figured they would remove the endgame making all games last forever.
well i hoped it would be exactly like it was now, the ground literally collapsing would break the game, since RNG in this game already leads to things like pallets missing in an entire area and multiple hooks very close to each other.
you couldve easily had games where your best way to escape collapsed and now you have a choke point that the killer is gonna abuse.
...although tbh thats kinda the basement situation now
No clue why I thought this but I originally thought they were going to completely change the endgame. Like once the 5th generator is completed something entirely new happens.
I also thought it will be around the litteral collapse like decay of buildings or something.
I honestly thought it was going to be a weird Avengers Endgame event. Then I realized how stupid it would be
Parts of the map being blocked off to create an increasingly smaller area to run/hide.
I imagined the ground falling apart and the world like dissolving.