Samination has released dbd parody #6
@samination has release dbd parody #6, so give it a watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUeI4RnT1KU@samination has release dbd parody #6, so give it a watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUeI4RnT1KU
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have seen it. The crapper should be the trappers actual new name :D
The Crapper should be an alternate power for trapper @PhantomMask20763
They get better each time! XD
Guys, I'll get you in mood. Show some leg. You like?
I love it, especially when the say the Crapper is better than the Legion.
Honestly it was my least favorite but still an awesome one no matter what
I saw it awhile back! I love Samination's DBD Parodies. ๐
Did anyone else notice Jason standing by the nurse?