Option to Disable HUD

For players that want a more intense game play.

Hex perks and EGC will have their own enable button.

Hex perks : You will not know if the hex is active

EGC : You will not see the timer countdown. You will have to judge by the ground

1828B1E9-AB92-4294-94CF-7A4F4F825B22.png


Comments

  • I don’t want a perk.

    I just want an option to disable the HUD in settings. And not just for DBD, but for all games.

    For some reason it’s very difficult to do.

  • @ModernFable said:

    I don’t want a perk.

    I just want an option to disable the HUD in settings. And not just for DBD, but for all games.

    For some reason it’s very difficult to do.

    @ModernFable

    Funny enough, I was just going to edit this and change it to being an option.

    However, part of me think making it a perk will encourage survivors to use it because of more blood points. Making it where killers have a better chance of their totem being known.

    High risk/ High Reward

  • Now since we have the Up/Down vote.

    I thought I could actually see how many people are against this idea and for it.

    DD5AC8A6-7B4F-465C-87C6-E8ECA880B18D.png


  • An option to hide the HUD and have a button bring it up for a short time would be great

  • Someone from BHVR saw this thread so that’s good 😎

  • Can we get that Legion outfit in game? With Bunny Feng of course.

  • @Milo said:

    Can we get that Legion outfit in game? With Bunny Feng of course.

    @Milo

    Lol that would be interesting. And @Chaotic_Riddle designed the pin. All credit goes to him.

  • I didn’t draw it, actually. My good friend, teethcake, on Instagram made it for me! Please give them some love @Iceman

    Though, the design was by me 👀, the artwork was not. (I wish I could draw like that...)

  • Specially to record dbd footage