Bloodweb Node Destruction

Would it be a good idea to let people consume a few blood web nodes for free each web? It would slow the grind (just a little bit) and help people. For example, I never use map offerings, so I don't like to buy them.

My idea is to get 3 for free and then 1 more per devotion.

Comments

  • Oh cool new profile pictures!


    So you get 3 and every bloodweb it resets? Does it work like Entity?

  • Honestly, 2 perks in a bloodweb is all it takes to ease the grind.

  • Really I think they need to do something about prestiging as getting to level 50 again is a nightmare, but actually getting perks you want, yeah good luck grinding level 50 bloodwebs.

  • I think they need its reduce bp on object and perk and put at least 3 perks and not 2 that will be less grinding and makes you get the perks you wanted