Look at it! It’s awesome! :D
That's Nea, not Meg.
@doitagain_ said:That's Nea, not Meg.
@doitagain_ said:
@doitagain_ oof, I still want it
Woah...what's with your pfp?
@PhantomMask20763 we can use perks as a pfp now! :D
@TreemanXD Remember my Freddy pfp? Yeah neither do I
@PhantomMask20763 XD I knew you’d choose remember me.
uh huh
Not sure about other killers, but I can assure you, I am gonna tunnel-camp everyone wearing that cosmetic. It just makes me aggressive.
@ABannedCat said:Not sure about other killers, but I can assure you, I am gonna tunnel-camp everyone wearing that cosmetic. It just makes me aggressive.
@ABannedCat said:
@ABannedCat I welcome this.
I will get the Joey and Nea, I am a Ash/Nea/Feng main
I'm getting it but it is definitely going to be one that people dodge 😂
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's Nea, not Meg.
@doitagain_ oof, I still want it
Woah...what's with your pfp?
@PhantomMask20763 we can use perks as a pfp now! :D
@TreemanXD Remember my Freddy pfp? Yeah neither do I
@PhantomMask20763 XD I knew you’d choose remember me.
uh huh
Not sure about other killers, but I can assure you, I am gonna tunnel-camp everyone wearing that cosmetic. It just makes me aggressive.
@ABannedCat I welcome this.
I will get the Joey and Nea, I am a Ash/Nea/Feng main
I'm getting it but it is definitely going to be one that people dodge 😂