Neon Nea
Usually i'm not inclined to buy any outfits with money. But i want to make an exception for the upcoming Neon Nea. It's just amazing. love the Neon colors
Usually i'm not inclined to buy any outfits with money. But i want to make an exception for the upcoming Neon Nea. It's just amazing. love the Neon colors
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Neon Legion is where it’s at. 😎
At least i can see Legion coming from miles now xD
I want the Nea outfit.
that makes two of us. :)
Agreed. Shame that this comes with the same update where they kill him. Honestly, they probably would've extracted some money from me if this had come earlier.
How much will it cost??
Shouldn't we call her... "NeAn?"
I'm waiting for this so much to come out. I'll buy both instantly *-*
@JuicyMelons 1080 aurics I think?