These are for Plague's chapter, we still have 2 weeks until the next mid chapter. This week we will get trapper and meg most probably, next week will be the collection.
They just wanted to reveal these skins before the PTB so that the data miners can't get their hands on.
One of those collections will come this week with the other the following week. This'll line up nicely with the mid-chapter patch being the week after these 2 collections release and they start rolling out the ones from the "surprise"
It's people that mined the cosmetics, not BHVR that announced them, it's not BHVRs fault that you guys expect these skins because someone else found and leaked them.
They are still on the way. Keep in mind that the ones we showed off today are for after the mid-chapter patch, and the PTB for that only starts tomorrow.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This skins will come out soon!
The skins revealed today will be released in the future
We don't need more edgy Nea skins!
Omg :O ...... Meg!!!
These are for Plague's chapter, we still have 2 weeks until the next mid chapter. This week we will get trapper and meg most probably, next week will be the collection.
They just wanted to reveal these skins before the PTB so that the data miners can't get their hands on.
Nice. I will probably not buy any of them, still nice though
That Kate and Doctor. 😗
The devs want to be the ones to release the details of the new outfits before someone hacks the game files from tomorrow's PTB.
One of those collections will come this week with the other the following week. This'll line up nicely with the mid-chapter patch being the week after these 2 collections release and they start rolling out the ones from the "surprise"
i was thinking the same. Im waiting for this one to come out since plague release.
It's been 7 weeks since The Plagues PTB so quite a long wait indeed.
I waiting for Claudette white dress for a long tíme. I really want it!
There’s more than 7.
And?
It's people that mined the cosmetics, not BHVR that announced them, it's not BHVRs fault that you guys expect these skins because someone else found and leaked them.
Same, I love Kate, Hag, and Doctor's skins.
I'm still waiting for Plague Doc lol. I know someone who's also waiting desperately for the new Trapper cosmetics.
I just wish they would pump out bug fixes as fast as they pump out cosmetics and skins.
Same! I'd love the 3D modellers tinkering around with game code, that'll certainly make the game more stable!
They are still on the way. Keep in mind that the ones we showed off today are for after the mid-chapter patch, and the PTB for that only starts tomorrow.