Question about Tinkerer
Add-ons like Dried Cicada that say increases port distance, and increase setting speed of traps, does it reduce the time to set, or make it so you can port further?
I'm kind of confused because the common port distance one isn't effected by tinkerer.
Comments
As far as I'm concerned, Tinkerer only affects charging times.
So even though it's a charge time penalty, it'll decrease the penalty?
https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Tinkerer
As the wiki says, it only affects POSITIVELY
Anything that affects the charge time of your power is more effective by Tinker.
Running Tinkerer should decreases the time it sets your traps
So this effected by tinkerer on the Cicada shouldn't be there?
It should give you benefits instead of a downside, very possibly. Or at least compensate it a bit.
According to the description that is.
To be correct: Tinkerer fastens addons. So necklets are better, and addons like Dried Cicada have less dowsides.
I recorded a whole test video about Hag addons, combinations available and the use of Tinkerer. I should have released a while ago, but anyways, I can confirm Tinkerer improves the Dried Cicada. But at this cost, I suggest you to run the Dragonfly Wings instead ; the teleport distance is more than needed and the drawback is less painful, you can pair it with a green Necklet to make out for the drawback without the need of Tinkerer (unlike the Dried Cicada).
AHhh, oh god I went too far morty
What does tinkerer has to do with it? Tinkerer removes your tr for 8/10/12 seconds when the gen is at 85%. While dried cicada affects the distance you can teleport to your traps.
Look at the date.
This was at the time Tinkerer affected charging time add-ons
You might've not known or played for long but back in the good ol' days, Tinkerer affected charge time of add-ons. It was the best perk (for me, imo) and this was easily one of my favorite perks.
But yes, to answer the question, I don't think Tinkerer affected the distance where the Hag could teleport to her traps.
This change killed leatherface
RIP bubba
Ahhhhhh the necro
How old is this damn post?
They changed it because it was too much work, and had to be meaningful in some way to all killers powers which limited their options going forward.