Two perk buffs

Wake up should have it opening speed increased.

Literally just having somebody with leader by you outperforms wake up considering it was released with Freddy it should at least be counter to remember me.


Technician should reduce all sounds that the generator can produce not just the sounds of you working on it.

This would mean if someone has technician the killer would have to actively going visually see if the gen is being worked on. However once the person who has technician get off the gen or if somebody without technician starts working within the noise should come back.

Comments

  • wake up its getting a buff in the ptb and technician i dont know

  • It would be nice. Technician itself is useless. Wake up is just weak as the end-game perk.

  • With Surveillance getting a buff that could easily counter Technician, it could really use a new rework/buff, I do agree. :)

  • Wake up should open exits faster and increased endgame timer for just you

  • @Hoodedfengm1n

    "Oh no! My other teammates died because of the timer! Good thing i have Good Boi Perk and i can stay alive for longer!" xd

  • Technician is still broken, I think. I'd love for it to be fixed and reduce the sounds. I use it for stealth, and the failed noise negation is just a bonus. I'm afraid to take it now, since I'm going to start using No Mither and I don't want to make more noise than normal.