The surprise could be Haddonfield related
U guys remember that post from a twitcher and M Cotes reply? Could be something with that.
Maybe Myers cosmetics?
U guys remember that post from a twitcher and M Cotes reply? Could be something with that.
Maybe Myers cosmetics?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Myers cosmetics would be nice. Especially if they release fast and not in mid chapter.
A wait that long for an outfit would be lame imo.
So Shirtless Myers confirmed?
EDIT: But I would guess that the Surprise is the announcement of a new licensed Killer.
EDIT 2: Watching Paulie Esthers Video, there are Michael and Laurie featured in the Store. So yeah, might be cosmetics.
Yeah I noticed Michael and Laurie in the store the one time being featured characters... so was wondering what was up with that. Would be interesting if it was related.
I would LOVE some cosmetics for Michael and Laurie.
around what time can we expect this surprise?
No clue tbh
@not_Queen are you allowed to give a specific time?
LICENSED COSMETICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, the "suprise" was not even near enough good as expected. I shouldn't be hyped that much next time lol