The New Update Is Out On Xbox!!!!!!
Comment If I Fooled Ya. Still Waiting For It And Super Excited.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You freaking suck y would you do that, You know what that was good tricking but dont do that plz
It's close to coming on Xbox, but us PS4 players still have to wait. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Im so sorry you have to still wait, feelsbadman, im not ps4 im xbox, but I cant imagine the pain ps4 players are going through right now
i have had a window always open now for the update and xbox is pretty good at updating soon as it comes out no fooling me!
I like the positivity going on hope it comes tonight or tommorow!
I got $20 to spend on auric cells and I hope I can use it soon.
My guess for Xbox is probably tomorrow or Thursday and for PS4 that sucks, but hopefully Sony will give them some info later today noonish tomorrow.
sigh And I was hoping it was true so the impatient majority will stop posting about it. Oh well...
I feel bad for all ps4 for players because us xbox players are going to get it sooner. The way i would balance this is wait until all systems are ready then release it
As a PS4 player I wouldn't want that to happen for xbox peeps, I want everyone to be able to play it as soon as able!
Yeah i guess letting people play as soon as possible is probably better because we xbox and ps4 players can get an idea when a update releases
Peeing one's pants will still be a thing decades from now
fwiw, I bought the Clown earlier with Shards, and while he isn't powerful or great, he's a hell of a lot of fun to play. Hope you all enjoy him when you get the DLC and Update!