Will we ever have a chapter where one of the Survivors becomes a Killer?
If you're familiar with DbD lore, a Survivor can mostly certainly become a Killer. Hell, it's a high probability. I think it'd be great if we had one of the original OG survivors become a Killer and you're able to play a "pre-Killer" version of them in-game. What do you think? Do you believe the devs will release a chapter where one of the Survivors becomes a Killer?
Comments
Only if they are greatly altered. I don't want some lazy crap like Nea with red eyes and a knife.
Wasn't there some speculation of Benedict Baker becoming a killer? Although he isn't a playable survivor he technically is still a survivor.
Which survivor would become a killer though? Lore wise I would say Tapp or king just because Tapp was already losing the plot before he died.
Survivors cannot become killers. Nowhere is that in the lore. If you were familiar with the lore, you'd know that.
Something happened to Benedict during hallowed blight event..
Time is weird in the Entity's realm, so we could get a chapter with the same person as both roles.