Can we get some clarity on the DC epidemic?

Finally reached red ranks as killer and getting disconnects every other match. I blink once and they hear it's a nurse and people instantly DC. Sometimes I'm lucky and I get to down them first and then they DC. Is there some sort of boycott against Nurse I am not aware of? Playing this game seriously is a joke right now.

How can there be so many disconnects still happening when you can supposedly get banned for it?

Comments

  • because of all the bugs that make you dc on top of it, its nearly impossible to track who's dc'ing from valid bugs and glitches, and who's just fed up in a match.

    Until the bugs are fixed and dedicated servers arrive, the upper limit of dc'ing until punishment hits you will remain high.

  • well i mean. Are you an esports pro level nurse player? that might explain some of the DCs

  • @Auron471 @Mat_Sella No I am not good(at least without addons), and the DCs that happen after one blink must be because survivors don't want to play against Nurse. Instead of learning how to counter the Nurse they just leave the match.