No Mither slight buff

Just make it so that you start the match healthy, and when you get injured, you cant heal back up to full.

DO NOT give the survivor broken because that just broadcasts "hey dont slug me i have no mither"

Also can no mither just give people an extra 50% BP in the survival and boldness category once the match is over or something?


"No Mither No Jutsu!" -Some weeb David main

Comments

  • I don't see the BP happening, but I like the match start idea.

  • The extra BPs sound nice on paper but it will attract a lot of people who cant handle No Mither (lets face it, its not a perk for everyone, same as OoO or Diversion).

    Right now when I see someone using it I know in most cases the user will give the team trouble and rarely im mistaken, the no broken status and healthy start are nice changes tho.