De pip when killer quits
Every time the killer quits I de pip why does that happen?
Every time the killer quits I de pip why does that happen?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It’s a bug.
Visual bug that usually gets fixed when restarting the game
I burnt a cake and Killer lost Lullaby within 30 seconds of the game starting, then DC'd. Not only does my cake basically go to waste(only an extra 5k), but this is just as bad as survivors who DC and I can't wait for servers to bring heavier handed consequences for this behavior.
Yep, visual bug. Only annoying thing is offerings are wasted. Thankfully devs are fixing that.
I have restarted my game and yet it still happens?