If you want to discuss something in a thread with someone..
Please @them. I don’t favorite threads so my notifications stay clean and quotes don’t notify you anymore. If you wanna discuss with me then please @me. <3
Please @them. I don’t favorite threads so my notifications stay clean and quotes don’t notify you anymore. If you wanna discuss with me then please @me. <3
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
no
Im not gonna do that
:)
@TreemanXD
That’s perfectly acceptable. :)
@Andreyu44
Yup xD
@TreemanXD
Okay Mom
@Bbbrian2013 you should call me more.
@TreemanXD Only if you accept Legion into your heart and use a pin or button signature for 1 day.
@Bbbrian2013 I actually still have my legion pin.
Sometimes the @ tagging still doesn't work even if you do it right.
@powerbats I hope all these notification bugs are fixed soon.
How can i argue with @powerbats all day if the darn mentioning system is so buggy 😡