New ability for trapper
I think trapper needs the ability to drop traps so like when you trap a window but you have already trap you place the trap you have and you bla bla you get it
I think trapper needs the ability to drop traps so like when you trap a window but you have already trap you place the trap you have and you bla bla you get it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He needs the ability to simply set traps that are already on the ground, if that's the issue you're tackling.
Trapper needs several things.
Including not having his traps spawning in far corners of the maps.
Possibly having more traps basis in his hands.
Allowed to replace traps already on the ground.
And possibly make them to blend more in the environment, like, give traps different colors when they're in some maps such as Lerys and The Game, because at the moment, they're just WAY too visible in these maps.
My Trapper buff idea:
Make him start the trial with all his 5 traps on hand, having to hunt down your traps is 'outdated' and already makes him look slower than all other killers due to the amount of time that has to be put into doing that, and then having to search for a good location to place it down, and then waste 4 more seconds into placing the trap, and then having to go find another one. The cycle repeats... And his traps are already real easy to be located and disarmed.
He needs having his traps in one place (aka Wardrobe, as the Huntress have it), and boost to the speed of setting the trap, as well as something to make breaking his traps harder.
Nobody else needs to collect anything except for the huntress grabbing hatchets. Looking around the entire map for traps is a gigantic waste of time, I think he just really needs to start with a good portion of his traps in hand.
yeah man especially when you place a trap and a toxic survivor follows you to disable it...
The Trapper needs a whole rework. I believe this is what I OG killer needs.
yeah but the never escaping trap is very op
i agree with all of this. its an awesome idea for a rework....
I think he meant escaping at the first try
oh yeah I agree with that if he meant that
yeah. thats how i understood it as well....
Yeah, I meant that. I meant to say "first attempt" my bad