Can we get "TACTICAL NUKE SCRIFICE" bug back
Hell - i miss that bug
Hell - i miss that bug
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hadn't heard of it, so I looked it up on YouTube.
I now need this bug in my life.
Holy ######### I have to agree, that #########’s AWESOME!
https://youtu.be/9eCD34F0qqIFor people who don’t know it either
That moment when you rub the Entity juuuuuust right...
Hype
I will try to replicate the bug adding a light just behind the sacrifice hook
Holy #########, damn! I want this ingame! On the other hand, though, knowing the horrible optimisation of this game, its gonna lag like dogshit.