Is the shrine of secrets disabled until the update is on all consoles? Or is it disabled forever?

Comments

  • I used it on PS4 yesterday. did this happen today?

  • It’s not disabled forever it’ll  come back when the consoles are situated 
  • I used it on PS4 yesterday. did this happen today?

    I think he means how it’s not rotating perks every week
  • @ThePloopz said:
    Shipthebread said:

    I used it on PS4 yesterday. did this happen today?

    I think he means how it’s not rotating perks every week

    It's disabled in 2.0 entirely until consoles get update.

  • It is back up on ps4.  Costs 2000 shards though so we can’t buy anything until we get the update lol.  So I wonder if it’s up on pc as well.
  • @jessie_12
    The Shrine of Secrets screen is covered with message about it not being able. That's it. Funny, though I thought that it would be empty on consoles too (like, no perks in it).
    So, basically, now we're only waiting for Sony and their certification process to complete to have 2.0 completely up and running everywhere.

  • jessie_12 said:
    It is back up on ps4.  Costs 2000 shards though so we can’t buy anything until we get the update lol.  So I wonder if it’s up on pc as well.
    It’s not. I play on pc. Still nothing.
  • I found it strange to remove from pc. good thing i haven't touched my shards yet. have a cool 12k atm.

  • They said they will disable the shrine of secrets untill all of the consoles get the update and then reenable the shrine. So it shouldn't be long untill it's back up.
  • @lemoNN said:
    They said they will disable the shrine of secrets untill all of the consoles get the update and then reenable the shrine. So it shouldn't be long untill it's back up.

    Sony oh Sony is all I'm gonna say