Give the Doctor Fake Skillcheck Warnings!

I just thought this up to try and spice up the Doctor’s base power. While in madness, the higher tier madness you are in, the greater chance to hear a false skillcheck audio queue while performing an action that involves skillchecks

I have no idea if this’ll be fun or balanced, but I thought it would spice things up!


Edit: I have no idea if this would be annoying or not, but it’s just a thought

Comments

  • It would be annoying. Like really annoying. But i guess it would make sense with his Madness.

  • Good idea, but it need tweaking.

    Instead of fake skillcheck warning make time between warning and skillcheck random length - from standart to lullaby at 4 tokens. 5 different timings will help to fail checks and delay game.

  • Fake skillchecks will work as well because reaction time for a skillcheck will be worse and combned with lullaby fake warnings would be devastating on survivors forcing them to snap out or to find a totem.

  • Instead of fake skillcheck warning make time between warning and skillcheck random length - from standart to lullaby at 4 tokens. 5 different timings will help to fail checks and delay game.

    @Frozenscum This. Although I personally think it's a very strong power to be considered a passive. Perhaps Lullaby tier 1-2 could be passive but definitely not 3-4.

  • @se05239 It can be defined by Tier on Madness Surv is in and changed by addon. I think Obedience could be changed into 3 Tiers addon and get these properties instead of +2 second to snap out which is crap and noone uses it.

    Madness Tier 1: Standart

    M Tier 2: Standard and Lullaby 1

    M Tier 3: Standart and Lullaby 1-2

    With Addon changing it by 3 Tiers of addon

    Tier 1 of Addon:

    M T1: Standard and Lullaby 1

    M T2: Standard and Lullaby 1-2

    M T3: Standart and Lullaby 1-3

    Tier 2 of Addon:

    M T1: Standard and Lullaby 1-2

    M T2: Standard and Lullaby 1-3

    M T3: Standart and Lullaby 1-3

    Carter's Note of Addon:

    M T1: Standard and Lullaby 1-3

    M T2: Standard and Lullaby 1-4

    M T3: Standart and Lullaby 1-5


    @LastShoe

    Survs are forced to Snap Out anyway, you cant do your activities while in T3.

  • @Frozenscum I'd not mind changing and improving an add-on, no.

  • @Tru3Lemon Your useless answer was heard

  • @Frozenscum said:

    @Tru3Lemon Your useless answer was heard

    I directly said no cuz youre idea its making doctor to tier S if they buff thanatophobia he will be insane with hes crazy perks that can destroy 4 survivors you have distressing, and others perks to make survivor suffer and harder to do gens if this was in the game he will get a huge change and alot of ppl will play him

  • I never had much troubles against Doctor while beeing very bad at running away from Killer, atm i'm rank 7 as Surv, was playing against rank 10 Doc, I did 3 gens myself while my team was fckn around giving him free hooks, I died as last person cause of BBQ on my first hook, didnt know where the hatch is. I see Doc pretty rarely and the games are either 0k (majority of them) or 3-4k if team fcks around instead of doing gens.

    Changing one of his addons will not change him into S tier, ppl will adapt to lullaby and nothing will be different. He's one of the weakest M1 killers, he need buff. And I made big post in Wishlist about it.

  • Sure, why not? +1