Annoying =/= OP

Remember kids, just because a killer is annoying, doesn't mean he's OP.

Comments

  • Exhibit A: The Doctor

    Exhibit B: The Nightmare

    Exhibit C: The Legion

    Exhibit D: literally every other killer in the roster because most people find at LEAST 1 KILLER annoying

  • I find it annoying that killers can even hit survivors. I mean come on how op is that!?!

    Every killer should be like Freddy in the dream world without the ability to pull you in and slow you down.


    FulliconAddon_iridescentButton.png


  • If this is because Legion... No one ever said he's op, he just doesnt have counterplay and makes the game completely boring

  • @tt_ivi_99 said:

    If this is because Legion... No one ever said he's op, he just doesnt have counterplay and makes the game completely boring

    Duuuude, you were the Legion that couldn't manage to hook Dwight! I was Kate xD.

    @tt_ivi_99


  • @Andreyu44 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/430608#Comment_430608

    Duuuude, you were the Legion that couldn't manage to hook Dwight! I was Kate xD.

    @tt_ivi_99

    @Andreyu44

    Haha, hey man. Yh, that f*cker kept going to the same corner, btw I just saw your comment.

    Also, sorry for that bs game, I had to burn all my Frank's Mixtape add-ons.

  • @tt_ivi_99 said:

    If this is because Legion... No one ever said he's op, he just doesnt have counterplay and makes the game completely boring

    Had no counters but the nerf honestly killed him. Give him small nerfs over time, not the whole list in one patch. I hate legion too but he is honestly at the same level as Freddy at this point.

  • A ton of people said Legion was OP @tt_ivi_99

    They weren't RIGHT. But they said it.