I've never noticed until now...
I always thought Huntress Lullaby just showed half of the Huntress's mask but seeing it now on the new pillows it's just her facing the side. Am I the only one who thought that?
I always thought Huntress Lullaby just showed half of the Huntress's mask but seeing it now on the new pillows it's just her facing the side. Am I the only one who thought that?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
same,
I always saw her facing the side, but that might be because I'm a Huntress main. :p
I can kinda see how you thought that tho. Unless it's up close it's easy to miss her chin.
Hm hmm hm hmmmm m mm m mm mmmm
ah ah ah ahhh la la la la laa
I cant see how you saw that. Like I really just cant. Explain pls?
Usually you see perks as small icons so I think Huntress' chin would just blend into her veil if you just glance at it. Notice how her chin has no real details and is right next to the veil? I'm guessing but that's what I think might have happened to OP.