Unlock characters level cap
I know, this is just a stuped number that nobody cares about.
But why not to unlock the cap? I would be glad to know how many times I filled the bloodweb.
Unless such changes take like a week of programmers works.
I know, this is just a stuped number that nobody cares about.
But why not to unlock the cap? I would be glad to know how many times I filled the bloodweb.
Unless such changes take like a week of programmers works.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
10,000 Hours later...
Prestige: 3, Level: 50, Over-Level: 2643836
IMO, They should remove Prestige Resets and just make us able to level to 9999.
Then give players clothes at lvl 50, 100 and 150.
Wasting Progress is the motherlode of bad game design decisions.
@Emeal imo the worse game design decision here is the grind itself. Never have I seen anything so huge. I mean, I like progressing, but I do recognize it as a way to stall out players boredom.
@MineAntoiya The game is already entertaining enough, than for there to be need to destroy progress.