In this thread I thought it’d be fun to guess what people are describing that is dbd related. I’ll start, it’s golden,hidden and all of us wonder why it exist.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The Golden Toolbox, Obviously. Ok i'll have a go.
It wears a mask, runs really fast and it's about to be hooked.
Toxic
...
Wait
#########
Meg with the deathgarden mask
I'm happy, but them I'm sad, then I'm mad but I'm not bad. Who am I?
@PhantomMask20763
Spirit~ hehehe
I'm ugly, but still cute. I barely move, but still want pets :3 Who am I?
@Trikset
Medkit :3
@LCGaster Maurice?
I achieved half of the collapses goal without the collapse existing. I look far too strong but am actually quite fair
The entity? @NuclearBurrito
No
Is it the pig? (Please tell me I’m right XD) @NuclearBurrito
Still no. Pig does the opposite of the collapses purpose
What is NOED?
You're not wrong but that isn't what I had in mind.
@TreemanXD
DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER